Salut,

On vient de me signaler le projet suivant :

  http://www.cs.cornell.edu/Projects/civitas/

  Civitas is a new, practical, secure remote voting system. Civitas is
the first voting system implementation that allows voters to securely
vote from the remote client of their choice, while providing
anonymity, universal verifiability, and coercion resistance. Civitas
scales up to a large number of voters, with a low marginal
computational cost per voter.

The Civitas source code is not yet available, but we hope to release
it by the end of 2007.

Je n'ai pas regardé. Tout commentaire bienvenu.

Amicalement,
d.

--
Liste de discussion demexp-fr.