Hi all,

I've made a pair of plugins for DenyHosts that add and remove the
offending IP address to/from a table in a PF firewall (the firewall
for OpenBSD, FreeBSD and NetBSD). It also adds and removes them
to/from a persist file for the table. The plugins are written in
Python (they are my first Python scripts, so probably could be
improved).

Configuration documentation is in the README file.

Please let me know if you would like any changes to be made to these
scripts or any documentation updates are needed etc.

Regards,
Tony.
--
This universe shipped by weight, not by volume.  Some expansion of the
contents may have occurred during shipment.