Folks

>From now on can we discuss something before deleting it? I know we had some
baggage, but I don't think we have much/any left (in Updater, and Version
I'd like to keep as my problem please).

Right now I am trying to get some key unit tests working and I am finding
that the main Artifact*.getTestXXXX static helper methods appear missing. I
spent a lot of really boring time adding those, and the prospect of doing it
again is seriously disheartening. (SVN is, IMHO, a pain in the rear to
recover from, and I don't plan on trying to guess old version numbers to
copy over and manually merge from).

Please, although I doubt anything more is remaining to be snipped, please
let's discuss twice, cut once.

regards

Adam
--