Five days have passed, and the only reply I've got has been a confirm that this project is now dormant.

I have already notified the Ant project that there is code here that they can use if they want to.

Therefore I will start later this day to inform the Incubator that this Incubation is to be considered failed for lack of development.

For the move to another place, we can continue discussing it here on a separate thread. ATM I'm willing to see how Ant reacts to the offer before thinking of moving somewhere else.

            - verba volant, scripta manent -