Normally the way this works is that a contributor decides this is an itch they want to scratch, either because they need it or they are motivated to provide it for others. There is no specific prioritization of items on the TODO list. The more emails we see requesting this feature, then definitely the better the chance it will be implemented.

Entering a JIRA item and voting for it (and recommending others to do so) is another good approach.

David

Norbert Toth-Gati wrote:
Hi David,

I have changed some mails with Stephen Fitch, he said he is working on this.
If feature is requested so frequent, is it possible to hope it will
get a higher priority and get some where in the front of the TODO
list?

Regards,
 Norbert