    MM> Not really.
    MM> I don't think even a unique key constraint meets the requirements,
    MM> as the row can be deleted and a different row can be created.

HeapRowLocation contains a RecordHandle which if I have understood
this correctly refers to a RecordId in this case.  Looking at the
code, RecordId consists of pageId and a sequence number within each
page.  It seems to me that RecordIds should be unique and not reused.
Could not this be used as a stable handle?

--
Øystein