[
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-6929?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=15952556#comment-15952556
 ]

J P commented on DERBY-6929:
----------------------------

Issue got resolved by running jackrabbit as remote repository instead of
embedded local repository. Also, kept BIRT runtime as external integration
instead of embedded.

Thank you for all the help. Issue on UAT got resolved with this and now we are
ready to promote it on PROD.

Cheers!

--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA