On 7/3/17 11:39 AM, Kasuni Hemasika wrote:
Hello,

When I tried building the source code using these commands with ant 1.10.1.

*ant -quiet clobber ant -quiet buildsource*
After the second command build failed and following errors occurred. The screenshot is attached below.

Hi Kasuni,

It looks to me as though you are trying to build Derby using JDK 9. To build the development trunk (or the 10.13 branch), you must use JDK 8 as described here: http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/db/derby/code/trunk/BUILDING.html?view=co

I'm a bit confused about the subject line of this email thread. Are you really trying to build the 10.10 branch? I recommend that you do your work in the development trunk or in the 10.13 branch.

Hope this helps,