On 7/3/17 9:06 AM, Kasuni Hemasika wrote:
Hi all,
I would like to work on the above bug (Derby- 6902). These days I'm working with Apache Derby to get familiar with its functionality. Can anyone please give me instructions to start working with the bug?

Regards.

Hi Kasuni,

It looks like you have begun to familiarize yourself with the Derby build process. If you haven't done so already, it would be good to take a look at the material for newcomers at https://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/ and https://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/DerbyDev

As a first step, you will want to get a JIRA id so that DERBY-6902 can be assigned to you. To set up a JIRA id, navigate to the following login page and click the "Sign up" link: https://issues.apache.org/jira/login.jsp

Hope this helps,