Monday, February 27, 2006, 7:01:25 PM CET, Jeff Levitt wrote:

> Thanks Kristian,

> We usually do an edit before any release, and
> capitalization consistency gets picked up then.  So I
> think we should commit it.

I'm just curious; who edits what before any release? Are you saying that
you (?) are planning to go through all derby manuals and look for issues
of this type before the next release? Sounds like a rather large
undertaking... not that I don't want it to happen ;)

>> Kristian Waagan commented on DERBY-809:
>> ---------------------------------------
>>
>> I reviewed Jeff's patch (derby809.diff), and it
>> looks good. I do have two comments:
>>
>> 1) The DOCTYPE tags have been changed, but I don't
>> know what they should be like. Since Jeff has built
>> the HTML files, I take they are good.

Here's Jeff's justification for changing the DOCTYPE:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/db-derby-dev/200602.mbox/[EMAIL
PROTECTED]

I have also looked at the patch (html), and agree with Kristian.

--
John