Rajesh Kartha wrote:
How about 'derbyutils.jar' ?

Hi Rajesh,

'derbyutils.jar' does not say me much. What is in there? To me it sounds as it contains some additional programs/tools you can use on/with Derby. Also, what's the difference between 'derbytools.jar' and 'derbyutils.jar'?

Just my personal opinions :)

I think I'll join in on cheering for 'runderby.jar', or possibly 'derbyrun.jar'.

regards,
--
Kristian

-Rajesh

On 3/2/06, *Andrew McIntyre* <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:

    On 3/2/06, John Embretsen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
    <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:

     > As long as we have to stick to max 8 characters in the name I like
     > derbyrun.jar the best, although I don't have strong feelings about it
     > :)

    Eight characters is not a requirement. The idea is to capture the
    functionality of the new jar file in as few characters as possible, to
    minimize typing. I'm open to suggestions, but I'd like to choose a
    name as soon as possible.

    derbyrun.jar is also currently my favorite, but that could change. ;-)

    andrew