This is good news. I think we're ready now to wire the jdbc40 suite into derbyall (it should only run on jdk16).

BTW, my last derbyall on jdk14 reported that it ran 645 tests.

Regards,
-Rick

Andrew McIntyre wrote:

*Derby* 393268/2006-04-11 19:45:56 CEST
*derbyall*

Failed  Tests    OK  Skip  Duration       Platform
*Jvm: 1.6*
   0    647    647     0   100.00%     SunOS-5.10_i86pc-i386

Hey - zero failures on jdk 1.6! Yay!

One thing though - the number of tests run is incorrect. If you tally
up the total tests run from the individual suites, you get 776, not
647. I guess the harness has forgotten how to count? ;-)

Actually, I think its not counting the number of tests in the nist
suite or something - the difference (129) is suspiciously close to the
number of tests in the nist suite, and the nist suite is the only one
that runs with useprocess=false...

andrew