I believe that Knut Anders is working on a fix to this problem. In the meantime, I have introduced another instance of this warning with svn revision 398594. I think that May Day is a holiday in Norway, but Knut Anders should be back tomorrow.

Regards,
-Rick

David W. Van Couvering wrote:

I keep seeing this warning when I build now:

C:\derby\i18n3\trunk\java\client\org\apache\derby\client\net\NetConnection40.java:41: warning: getTypeMap() in org.apache.derby.client.am.Connection implements getTypeMap() in java.sql.Connection; return type requires unchecked conversion

found   : java.util.Map

required: java.util.Map<java.lang.String,java.lang.Class<?>>

public class NetConnection40 extends org.apache.derby.client.net.NetConnection {

1 warning

Can anyone explain this?

Thanks,

David