Hi Manish,

Things have been little hectic last few weeks. I should be back to normal soon.

Sure... Lunch sounds good. I work 2-3 days from home, so we could try for lunch in Palo Alto or around there. If you are also meeting others, like Chenfang, we could do it on Monday or Wednesday, when I am in the office.

What else is new? Still at bDNA?

Satheesh