Hi,

While was drafting the High Level Design document for JMX extensions I
thought of putting it up on the wiki for some early feedback.

The HLD can be accessed here :
http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/High_Level_Design

Please note that:
1) This is draft document and is subject to constant changes
2) The document is still at very nascent stage. A lot of stuff is
still missing, but it will give the reader enough idea of the propsed
architecture.
3) The document does not contain any implemenation details. Code
examples are provided just for understanding. They should not be
mistaken for real code.

Please let me know if I'm missing out any of the required details.

Awaiting comments.

Sanket