I respectfully ask for more karma!

Michelle Caisse wrote:

Whether or not one can see the Share link is a question of karma. Someone of greater karma can grant this privilege to someone of lesser karma.

-- Michelle

Kathey Marsden wrote:

Rick Hillegas wrote:

Thanks, Andrew. I did stumble on the filter management page. My question is, once I'm on that page, how do I change my filter from Private to Global? Clicking on the Private icon isn't working for me and I don't know what other trick to try.

My experience has been that mere mortals cannot do this, but maybe that has changed. Another issue with global filters is that they can be seen all over Apache. Recently I have been using the [Permlink] for jira reports. You run your query and press [Permlink] near the top right of the page. Then you can put that in your Wiki page. I did this for a bunch of the reports on http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/DerbyJiraReports <http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/DerbyJiraReports>

The only place I found that I really have to have a global filter now is if I want a Single Level Group By Report. Then it has to be keyed off a global filter.

Kathey