V.Narayanan wrote:
Hi,
They seem to be related to DERBY-1417 that is still in progress

Hi,

Narayanan is correct.
I'm working on these, but have met some obstacles causing me to have used much longer time than expected (mostly related to LOBs and handling of length less streams).

I can bump the priority of the patch for the Brokered* classes, and try to get it done today. Then the errors will go away on the embedded side. I need a little more time on the client-side, but hopefully a few days should be enough to get the patch ready.

FYI, the tests expected to fail until DERBY-1417 is done, are ClosedObjectTest, UnsupportedVetter and VerifySignatures. These will only show when running with Mustang.

Regards,
--
Kristian

thanx