Thanks, Jean. I wasn't around then. Who took part in those original discussions?

Regards,
-Rick

Jean T. Anderson wrote:

Rick Hillegas wrote:
Thanks, Andrew!

Hi David and Jean,

Do either of you plan to broach with legal-discuss the issues raised by
DERBY-1377?

I think the ones who were involved in the original discussion two years
ago are in the best position to do so now because they understand all
the subtleties.

-jean

Regards,
-Rick