On 7/27/06, Rick Hillegas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Thanks, Andrew. This is very helpful. I think I can soldier on for a
while without being able to match an exact subset of Urgencies.

Sorting by Urgency turns out to be a bit perplexing. I thought I was
going to get a list sorted by the semantic value of Urgency. That is,
issues would sort in this order: Blocker, Urgent, Normal, Low, blank.
But the sorter treats Urgency as a string and sorts the issues
alphabetically: Blocker, Low, Normal, Urgent, blank. Any workaround here?

I've verified that changing the select searcher to a multi select
searcher doesn't invalidate links made with the single select
searcher, so I've gone ahead and changed it to a multi select
searcher.

As for the sorting, well, it doesn't look like I can do anything about that.

andrew