Bryan Pendleton wrote:
> I submitted a change to fix DERBY-1926 a few days ago; the change
> updated ./src/ref/rrefsqlj81859.dita to add information about
> ALTER TABLE DROP COLUMN.
>
> I was hoping to see the change reflected at
> http://db.apache.org/derby/docs/dev/ref/rrefsqlj81859.html
> but that page still seems to be showing the prior revision of that file.
>
> Am I looking in the wrong place? Or is there something amiss with the
> job that pushes the updated docs to the web site? Or something amiss with
> my change?

Hi, Bryan,

I logged into people.apache.org and it looks to me like the automated
doc update last succeeded on September 13 (I also checked timestamps on
files in the other derby books):

-bash-2.05b$ cd /www/db.apache.org/derby/docs/dev
-bash-2.05b$ ls -l ref/rrefsqlj81859.html
-rwxrwxr-x  1 fuzzylogic  db  21042 Sep 13 23:26 ref/rrefsqlj81859.html

We'll need to grab Andrew after he gets back from ApacheCon ...

 -jean