Hi Mike,

I agree that the "Bug Fix Candidates" heading is misleading because the query sweeps up all open 10.3 issues, including bugs, features, and documentation. I agree that "Bug Fix Candidates" should have a more focussed query associated with it. Sounds like you're happy to wire a narrower one into that slot and that sounds fine to me. I think we should leave the original query hanging around, however. I expect it will be useful too.

Mike Matrigali wrote:
The 10.3 page: http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/DerbyTenThreeRelease?highlight=%28TenThree%29

has a heading: 10.3 Bug Fix Candidates
but the query seems to include more than just bugs. Was that the intent, or should the query be changed. It also seems to include documentation fixes which look like they were meant to be tracked separately in the next section. I would find it interesting to
track intended 10.3 bug fixes vs. features separately.  I can of
course create my own queries, but just wanted ask first the intent
of the existing query.

And to 10.3 bug fix planning, anyone have any ideas how to best do this.
We have a set of bugs that we thought important enough to mark 10.2.2 at
one point and then they sort of got shifted to 10.2.3 and 10.2.4 (or something like that - not sure). Is it time to shift them to 10.3? I took a quick look at just the 10.3 bug candidates and cleaned up a little - if I got it wrong, please feel free to update.