Army wrote:

Thanks for catching these, Jean.  I'll try to take care of the following:

trunk/java/testing/org/apache/derbyTesting/functionTests/tests/lang/AnsiTrimTest.java, trunk/java/testing/org/apache/derbyTesting/functionTests/tests/lang/xmlTestFiles/dtdDoc.xml, trunk/java/testing/org/apache/derbyTesting/functionTests/tests/lang/xmlTestFiles/deep40k.xml, trunk/java/testing/org/apache/derbyTesting/functionTests/tests/lang/xmlTestFiles/xsdDoc_invalid.xml, trunk/java/testing/org/apache/derbyTesting/functionTests/tests/lang/xmlTestFiles/xsdDoc.xml, trunk/java/testing/org/apache/derbyTesting/functionTests/tests/lang/xmlTestFiles/dtdDoc_invalid.xml, trunk/java/testing/org/apache/derbyTesting/functionTests/tests/lang/xmlTestFiles/wide40k.xml, trunk/java/testing/org/apache/derbyTesting/functionTests/tests/lang/xmlTestFiles/personal.xsd,

Should hopefully be resolved with svn # 547352. I added the headers as XML comments (copied from the top-level build.xml file) and ran the existing XML tests to make sure everything was okay. I had to update the XMLBindingTest slightly to account for the new file lengths.

Please let me know if I've overlooked something or somehow messed this up...

Army