On 11/19/07, Kim Haase <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Michelle Caisse wrote:
> > Kim and Laura, I'm curious if you use an xml editor to edit the DITA, or
> > do you use a text editor?
>
> I use a text editor. I tried to use ArborText, which accommodates the
> DTD just fine, but found that it changed the line endings in the files,
> making the diffs invalid -- that is, the diffs file showed changes in
> addition to the actual content changes. It also sticks an Arbortext
> comment into each file.
>
> Kim
>

> > -- Michelle

I use Arbortext. If the new files are setup to be eol independent
(can't recall the command that you apply to the files, but it is
probably on the Derby wiki) then that is not a problem. I use a tool
called Search and Replace to remove the Arbortext comment line after I
have completed my edits.

--
Laura Stewart