Hi,

I have seen that some changes had gone in to the eclipse plugin since
10.3.1.4 release. But the version is still 1.1.1. I strongly feel that we
should make the version to 1.1.2. what do you think? Also if I make the
changes to the plugin.xml do I have check that in and build the core plugin
again?

-Manjula

> Manjula Kutty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> > Hi Dyre,
> >
> > In order to make the Eclipse plugins I need the core plugin built and
> > available. For example please see the files built for 10.3.1.4
> >
> > http://people.apache.org/~rhillegas/10.3.1.4/
>
> OK, should be there now.
>
> --
> dt