I checked the docs in this release candidate and they look good, for the most part. (The Japanese PDFs look strange except for the TOC, but that was true with the last release too; we don't seem to have provided the Japanese & Portuguese docs before that. Perhaps it's more a reader problem than a generation problem, I don't know.)

So from the docs perspective,

+1

Kim