Knut Anders Hatlen wrote:
Hi John,

Which version of Derby are you using? The bug looks similar to
DERBY-4610, which was fixed in the recent 10.6.2.1 release, so if you
haven't upgraded already, it might be worth a try.

Thanks, I'll give it a try. I'm still on 10.5.3. As a workaround, I
delete the tests for an assembly before deleting the assembly itself,
which works fine (but makes my code look untidy!).

Regards,

 John English              | mailto:j...@brighton.ac.uk
 Senior Lecturer           | http://www.it.bton.ac.uk/staff/je
 School of Computing & MIS | "Those who don't know their history
 University of Brighton    |  are condemned to relive it" (Santayana)