Hi Loic,

Thanks for the fast reply. I have also seen that there are split packages and think this is a problem.
I hope the derby team can fix that in one of the next releases.

Do you package the derby jars inside your own jar? I would like to have a solution that works with the derby jars as bundles but in case that is not possible I can also put the derby jars inside my own jar.

Christian