Hi,

I installed the apache derby db on my raspberry pi as described under

http://dev.uhilger.de/dok/ulrich/Artikel/Serverbetrieb/Serveranleitung

There ist described, that I should copy the derby.jar, derby.jar,
derbynet.jar and derbyclient.jar into the tomcat lib folder and the
derby.war into the tomcat webapp folder. The database should be available
under the URL raspberry-IP:8443 and so it is. The page under this URL says,
that the database server runs under port 1527. But I canĀ“t get a connection
to the database from my windows 7 PC. I checked my firewall (comodo) and
opened the port 1527. Although I checked my router, and opened in the
integrated firewall the port. But nothing changed. Can anyone help me and
give me a hind, what I can do?
I tried to get the connection via ij-tool on the command line, but I get the
error:
Error 08001 Connection refused

Thanks for every help.
Andreas