Unfortunately, the wiki has moved to confluence, and the process
wasn't all that clean, and that auto-redirect system isn't pointing to
the right place.

The right place, I think, is
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DERBY/FrontPage

I'm not sure how to fix that auto-redirect system, so we need to fix
the bad references I think.

But we should at least start finding the places where we have bad
links to the old wiki and try to replace them with links to the new
wiki.

I'm not sure which page you were remembering, unfortunately.

Was it by any chance
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DERBY/LanguageOptimize

or maybe https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DERBY/PermutationCosting

bryan

On Mon, Nov 4, 2019 at 5:32 PM Brett Bergquist