Hi.

I've recently set up a new repo on pagure.io for tracking Fedora Magazine
articles because teams.fp.o is going to be taken down in December. We've also
started using Matrix for the weekly Fedora Magazine meetings. When I post a
link to pagure.io in Matrix, it is currently showing a generic icon/logo. I'd
like to use the Fedora Magazine logo, but I need a square aspect ratio. Would
it be OK if I used just the ribbon part of the logo without the text on the new
pagure.io repo (https://pagure.io/fedora-magazine-newsroom)?

Thanks,
Greg Bartholomew