Hi Eduard,

For the Mindshare Quarterly Report, how about this:
- Contributors interested in helping out with the revival of Fedora
Marketing efforts
<https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/list/mindsh...@lists.fedoraproject.org/thread/MFIO2KVCTUDUBUIKLETJFMW2JYWXMMEQ/>

Best,

--

Marie Nordin

Fedora Community Action and Impact Coordinator

Red Hat <https://www.redhat.com/> • Fedora Project <https://getfedora.org/>

She/Her/Hers

IRC/Element: riecatnor

<https://red.ht/sig>