Hi all,

just a short status update concerning our kick-off. Due to the text
revised by David and Jaron, I was able to quickly "publish" an
invitation to our community. Thanks!

@ Bernhard: Sorry, I've just missed your proposals concerning the text -
so it is the "old" version :-\

Am Freitag, den 21.01.2011, 23:30 +0100 schrieb Christoph Noack:

>      1. Invite people who want to join / listen via a blog posting and
>         on TDF discuss --> nobody should be missed

Blog posting (should be available soon via the TDF planet [1]):
http://luxate.blogspot.com/2011/01/invitiation-kicking-off-libreoffice.html

Mail to the TDF Discuss mailing list:
http://www.mail-archive.com/discuss@documentfoundation.org/msg04715.html

@ Björn: Do you think it makes sense to circulate this invitiation via
OpenUsability.org or similar channels? I don't have that much experience
with that ... so I'd like to hear your recommendation.

>      2. Summarize the current status of work / collaboration within the
>         LibreOffice project --> get an overview what happened until now
>      3. Do some introduction to get to know each other --> guess why :-)
>      4. Collection of thoughts what we do need to organize / to do our
>         work
>      5. Working on the "urgent needs" of our current project --> e.g.
>         there have been requests to feed the development ;-)
>      6. Planning how to collect and to prioritize the future tasks -->
>         think about what we want to archive mid- and long-term
>      7. Kick of one or more serious projects ...

Cheers,
Christoph

[1] http://planet.documentfoundation.org/