Hi Christoph,

On 22-02-2011 19:12, Christoph Noack wrote:
sorry for being that late - but I can only second David's opinion that
it looks absolutely awesome.
Thank you! :-)
Of course, it might interfere with our
upcoming design motive, the darker colors are different to what we've
presented before, the ...
Yeah, I tried to keep it simple and still different from the previous work, since I read the intention it's make it atemporal and no branding related (I can't remember where I read it, so maybe I've misunderstood it).
STOP ... just looking at it is a pleasure to
the eyes. Thanks a lot! :-)))
Thank you very much. I wish these banners can be useful someway, still they are different from the current branding. Otherwise, there's no problem at all. I'll understand. ;)

Cheers,
~Paulo
It seems, we have to announce these banners ... to get them used.

Cheers,
Christoph