Hi Stefan,

I share your view ... but if we want to improve things, then teaching the user
might help. There has been a thread on libo-ux-advise talking about
Draw/Impress tools behavior ... I proposed to improve feedback via the status
bar. anybody (Alex) who could have a look?

Cheers,
Christoph
--
Sent via mobile...

Stefan Weigel <stefan.wei...@bildungskreis.org> schrieb:

Hi,

Am 28.10.2011 00:51, schrieb alexander.wi...@zoho.com:

> 2) Well, at least in Inkscape and Gimp "Ctrl" is the used key so it
> might be considered a "standard"

I am not saying Microsoft is the standard. But MS Word uses the
shift key for that, as well as OpenOffce.org and LibreOffice. If
different word processor applications use the same method for the
same thing, I would *not* recommend changing it in one of these
common applications.

Stefan