Hi *,

On Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 1:47 PM, Andreas Mantke <ma...@gmx.de> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> the LibreOffice conference will be held this autumn in Berlin. [...]
> Maybe it is a bit more difficult to create a logo for Berlin because
> there is no Eiffel Tower ;-)

But Berlin has also the bear as mascot-character, so I was wondering
if the "B" of Berlin could not be done with a leftward-facing bear
where its forelegs shape the letter.

I kind of dislike the the Siegessäule in the initial proposal since it
exceeds the logo so much vertically, the TV-Tower would be even worse
in this regard I'd guess... - so I'd either have it extend from the
Conference line already (like
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:Liboconflogo2012-proposal-astron.png
- my current favorite, but it is rather "heavy") or a different
monument like the more famous Brandenburger Tor or the bear.
Or a more abstract one "without clichée" as someone wrote..

ciao
Christian