Hi klaus-jürgen,

Thanks for your feed-back,

Le 30/05/12 08:13, klaus-jürgen weghorn ol a écrit :
Hi Michel, *,
Am 29.05.2012 18:41, schrieb Michel RENON:
Hi,

To make it easier to read, I uploaded my 2 recents proposals in my wiki
page :
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/User:Michelr
- enhancement for bullets and numbering icons

Is it necessary to have the comment "default" (because this is a box of
choice)?
It will get smarter when we have no comment.

It's an indicator for the user.
Just as the item "Automatic" in the color palette.
I think we must tell the user what is the default bullet/numbering, the one that is applied if he just click on the button. The easier way for me is to write 'Default', but there should be some better ways ! (not with text, but with graphics)

- new insert menu in Writer

1 Why are there two points: "Page Break" and "Manual Break..."?

"Page break" is a direct action : insert a default page break
"Manual break..." brings a dialog with options

And why
are they not side by side? Finding the second is much more difficult
when you see the first. (To insert a page break quickly you use
<ctrl+return>. So this part won't be necessary for the profis.)
2 I would expect the "Footnote" in the section Footer, Indexes etc.
3 Is "Picture from Scan..." a less or a rarely used feature? I think
that most people scan the picture with a graphic program. At least
because there is no easy handle with this in Writer (e.g. turning 90°)

My (indirect) answer is another proposal (https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/User:Michelr#new_Insert_menu_.28Writer.29)

4 What to you expect with "Picture/movie/sound from Gallery..."? Is this
item necessary?
This item should just show the gallery.
I think it might be interesting to tell the user "Hey, do you know there is a gallery ? There is predefined content, and you can use it to store some of your content."

We just have to enhance its content : currently, there is mostly content from web 1.0 area / 90's.

Michel