It's also good to remember that a lot of people complained about the green
splash because it looked too much "not-native" on some systems. As on some
Windows and Linux (as OpenSuse) it was OK, on other SOs, especially popular
Linux Distros like Ubuntu, Fedora, and even o MacOS, it seemed intrusive. Of
course LibreOffice must have an identity, but we can't do like MSOffice and
add a full flat and colored design for each app as we wish, because our app
is multi platform.