Le 31/01/2013 00:13, Marc Paré a écrit :
I am almost finished with the Features page due to be unveiled to the
website public on the LibreOffice v.4.0 unveiling day in Feb[1].

WRT the Logo toolbar, I just realized right now that the "logo" word refers to the Logo language. Till now I had understood "logotype".

I think some others could have the same flooding imagination, thus specifying "Logo language" instead of "Logo" might be clearer.
--
Jean-Francois Nifenecker, Bordeaux