Hi Mike,
Am 23.02.2016 um 16:19 schrieb Mike Saunders:
Hi everyone,

I'm working as the new Marketing Assistant for The Document Foundation
(https://blog.documentfoundation.org/blog/2016/02/18/marketing-project-new-marketing-assistant/)
and I've just put together some banners that developers, supporters and
translators can use on their websites and in social media:

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Branding/Social_Media_Banners

If anyone from the design team has any input or suggestions, please give
me a shout!

Branding [1]:
"If the LibreOffice Logo is used by people not representing The Document Foundation, by single community members or outside the community, a logo without the subline "The Document Foundation" should be used."

[1] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Branding#Logo_resources_for_community_members_and_external_use

I'm thinking of adding an icon to each one, like in the bug
fixing banner. Eg a smiley face for donations, or a speech bubble for
translations.

Some times ago I made some badges [2] based on Nik's proposal

[2] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/User:K-j/Drafts#Badges

--
Grüße
k-j