Le 22/01/2017 à 11:50, Heiko Tietze a écrit :
Hi Alex,

Hi Heiko,

nothing to hurry. We made progress in this GDoc
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oKabPLLVe9s53i475W1-v0QA7cxc_0oT0qfVr68KWjM;
 two ideas to discuss and the description of current situation, which is likely
not 100% correct. Actually I hope to find time in Bruxelles to talk with
Jean-Phillipe, it's said he will be there.

I'll be also in Bruxelles, nice to meet you and others LibreOffice design team at this event :).

I've began to read documentation and I'll take a look this week more deeply in this important question about UI design.

Best regards.
--
Alex ARNAUD