Hi all

In the coming days I will make some suggestions on how-to improve LO
Writer. Let me know what you think about them. These suggestions are made
to improve the overall experience for average users and not to serve my own
needs. I try hard to communicate why something should be changed and how
the suggested change improves the user experience, if something is unclear,
please let me know. If I criticize something, don't take it personal, since
I always criticize an objective/pattern and not a person – as you may have
noticed – I can be quite direct sometimes, still I'm a friendly being.

Some years ago (~2 maybe) I already had a short engaging with LO Design.
After some discussion with buovjaga & Heiko I try again, let's see where it
goes. Yousuf may remember me too, hi again!

I read some blog-posts and voice-chatted with Heiko to get somewhat
up-to-date. If there is a topic I should know to be able to participate
with the current discussions, please let me know.

Greetings
Thibaut