Dear LibreOffice Team,

I'd like to know which context container are available (for Writer) as fare
as I know there is

   - context-Text
   - context-Table
   - context-Graphic
   - context-Draw

But I think there are more context container the following containers I need

   - context-print
   (when you open the print preview)
   - context-TextObject
   (when you write a Text into an Shape or when you insert an Text Box)
   - In the end I need an context-container for all
   /swriter/toolbar/xxxobjectbar.xml files

I know context-print and context-TextObject didn't work so how they are
called or did I have to declare them somewhere in the code.

Thanks
Andreas_K