To repeat what I commented directly at the Telegram channel: Great work! I like
the minimal and screen-saving design. Without tooltips it's hard to understand
the functions. And the right part looks a bit unfinished, guess the space will
be filled when content is selected. The add icon is misleading as it looks like
a wizard to me. And last but not least you could shrink the size even further
by removing a few functions. Depends on the purpose of this idea.

--
Dr. Heiko Tietze
UX Designer