> Task:
> * New motif (Question: Or do we want to keep the triangles rather than
> moving forward to hexagons?)
>   + Current design
>     + https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Visual_Elements
> * Applying the motif to new splash screen / banner (661x169px)
>   + Current design
>     + https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Branding
>   + Previous ideas
>     + https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Design/Playground/Splash_screen
>     + https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Branding/Banner_
> Proposals
> * Applying the motif to flyers, stickers etc.
>   + Current flyers
>     + https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Gallery_Flyers
> * (Can we technically introduce a new progress bar and do we want to?
> There is a proposal https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/User:Chin_Zee_Yuen
> )
> * (What else?)

what do you need in which resolution?
- splash screen (661x169px)
- start screen, motif?
- LibreOffice logo?
- Application logos?

> Restriction
> * Follow guidelines for colors and branding
>   + https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Branding
> * Create at least two ideas that can be presented to the community
> * Finish the job until end of July 2017
> * Use open data format or at least SVG
> (What else?)
>
> Metaphors (i.e. For what stands LibreOffice?)
> * Transparency, Sustainability, Freedom
> * Community
> * MUFFIN
> * Green
> * Six, hexagon, ...

- Connection between webpage and LibreOffice Design?
- New features for LibreOffice 6?
- Marketing Strategy, what's the selling point for 6.0?
- Why do you release LibreOffice 6 in Q1/2018