Hi,

On Wed, Mar 22, 2017 at 10:56 PM, Aastha Agrrawal
<aasthaagrra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Tomaž
>
> I am participating in GSOC 2017. I am interested in "Blurry Shadows"
> project for LibreOffice.
>
> To understand how LibreOffice implement the shadow feature, could you
> please provide me with the path for the code files for shadow feature in
> source code.

Before I do that you should read [1]. Especially "Prove that you want
to get involved into LibreOffice" - where it says you should solve at
least one non-trivial easy hack. I didn't find any solved easy hacks
from you in our repository or in gerrit and you don't have much time
left so I suggest you hurry up.. after that we can discuss blurry
shadows.

[1] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/GSoC/2017#How_to_apply

> Regards,
> Aastha