Hi

Am 23.03.2017 um 13:22 schrieb Heiko Tietze:
  * Handling of Sifr
     + Heiko: "I wonder who is in charge of https://github.com/libodesign as
       there was a related problem with tdf#106284. Guess it is an abandoned
idea."
ATM it seems I'm the only contributor to this repo and I have very limited ressources to create new ones. Would be good to have more designers.
     + Kendy: "Yeah, the separate git repo did not work out, we ended up working
       directly in the core.git (which is a plus I think)"
     + Tomaz: "we don't have those icons in core.git"
     + Heiko: "Meaning we have to merge them?"
     + Tomaz: "well there are more things to do - talk about how to store the
icons
       - currently sifr is in big svg sheets (multiple icons per sheet), so
ideally
       they should be 1 icon per svg - same as breeze if designers don't want
that
       OK - we can store those svg sheets too, but we need to start building
sifr_svg set
       which needs to be 1 icon per svg. I'm a bit dissapointed that new sifr
icons have
       been added without svg variant"
I agree to move the svg sheets into core.git.
I believe it's better is to split these sifr sheets into seperate sheets for clarity, to become an overview which icons have svg already and which not. But I'm afraid I have no time to do it alone, I need help and a list of icons (with their relative path, which are used in LO), many hundred icons are in every iconset, a fulltime job which takes weeks. Often, I have to search for an icon and I have to manually search the repo for this or that icon, it is difficulty to draw an icon if you don't know what does it do - so I have to learn it first and have to find an idea for that so everyone can guess what does that do intuitively. No easy job. Mockups highly welcome.
     * Moving is simple but maintainer would be needed; put also svg into the
repo (Tomaz)
     => Jay, could you get in contact with the author?
Hi Jay :-)
If someone find a sifr issue, please link it with the meta bug tdf#75256. I see it in my mailbox.

Perhaps we could use Telegram for using a groupchat like the KDEneon community does. So we can easily share photos of mockups or screenshots e.g.