Hi Jakub,

some tasks from the last year's GSoC project are still open. And since we
recently discussed variants to the table styles in the design group, I wonder
why not simply switch from the binary format to xml (tdf#107560). There should
be a read and write method, below /// Read an AutoFormatSwBlob from stream in
autoform.cxx and tblafmt.cxx I guess, but you (?) wrote a big red notice that
changes MUST be binary. Don't get why, and maybe you can give me some code
pointers for an easyhack (or rather convince me from not starting this work
*g*).
Actually this is also request for life sign since you abandoned your last patch
some time ago. Everything okay with you?

All the best,
Heiko
--
Dr. Heiko Tietze