On February 11, 2019 7:44:49 AM GMT+08:00, Pedro Rosmaninho
<mota.pr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>How do the macros in LO work? I thought they were Basic macros? What's
>the
>difference for the VBA macros of excel?

StarBasic, not Visual basic.  Excel VBA cannot directly convert to StarBasic so
they need to be rewritten or recorded again.

I would suggest using Python to recreate macros instead of using StarBasic,
just that currently there is not many documents available.

--
Franklin Weng, Member, Board of Director & Certification Commitee

Legal details: https://www.documentfoundation.org/imprint