Hi Jonathan,

interesting proposal and definitely worth to discuss. While I like the font and
appreciate any work for a11y, shipping fonts feels wrong to me in general and
adding more for only a small proportion of users concerns me even more. I would
prefer either using the OS method of installing fonts and/or providing it via
extension. But it's my personal opinion and there might be support for your
idea. So I cross-post to the design people and suggest you write a ticket on
Bugzilla [1] (if you are proficient in using BZ you may block the meta ticket
tdf#113305 with all similar requests).

Cheers,
Heiko

[1] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/BugReport

--
Dr. Heiko Tietze, UX-Designer and UX-Mentor
Tel: +49 30 5557992-63 | Mail: heiko.tie...@documentfoundation.org