I've done a rough draft here:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:Banner_Rough_Ideas_fromcornouws.png
Oops ;-)
#1 is clear.
#1A: could be done with text in a curve?
#2: could also print just 2 or 3 default size papers en
    bind them under each other
#3: the design from http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Design/Kick-Off/CurrentWorkStatus#LibreOffice_and_BrOffice_Product_Artwork

So, that are ideas that are from complicated (#1A), to 'done right now' (#3).

What do you people think, are able to do?
BTW... I need it Friday morning around 9:00 UTC ...

NB. since I am not subscribed to this list, pls cc me ;-)

Thanks a lot!

Cor